Liberty High School Football will develop young men of character who compete on the field, have a commitment to success in the classroom, and positively impact our school and community.
- Put the team first
- Strive to be fair and honest
- Work to be positive mentors
- Help players achieve their goals
- Keep their doors open to players
- Remain loyal to players, the team and the school
Team Goals & Objectives
- Respect your authorities at home, school, and in the community.
- Set the example at school & off campus (Do the right thing).
- Participate in at least two events per year that help the school and community.
- Communicate clearly, your goals & dreams to family & friends.
- Demonstrate appropriate language and behavior at all times.
- Commit to being alcohol & drug free.
- Care for the people of your community by doing service for them.
- Request help with a problem from a coach, teacher, or parent if needed.
- Average Team G.P.A. of 3.0 throughout the year
- Top 10 team in OSAA Academic All-State Rankings
- Everyone at a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A.
- Strive to earn scholar-athlete recognition (3.5 G.P.A. during season)
- Complete All of Your Homework, All the Time, On Time, at Best Effort.
- Study for all tests, until you know the material.
- Serve your teachers (Go out of your way to help them).
- Ask for help when needed, challenging yourself to be the best student you can be.
- Be recognized as a tough, fundamental and disciplined team.
- Do our best to win every game in front of us.
- Make it to the playoffs every year.
- Win a championship.
- Demonstrate Respect. – Never haze a teammate – Make sportsmanship a priority.
- Never give up or quit on your team, your coaches, or yourself.
- Attend every day with a good, sacrificial, team attitude (Year Round) · Put the team first to obtain team & individual goals.
- Be Prepared & give your best every day.
- Listen to your coaches – Learn from mistakes.